公司年会英文主持词

时间:2019-11-12 12:12:34 主持词 我要投稿

公司年会英文主持词

  公司年会英文主持词【1】

公司年会英文主持词

  The stage of opening a: ( lyrical piece)

  甲:新年的钟声即将敲响,时光的车轮又留下了一道深深的印痕。灯光音响租赁伴随着冬日里温暖的阳光,满怀着喜悦的心情,20**年元旦如约而至

  A: the new year is about to ring the bell, the wheel of time has left a deep impression. Lighting audio leasing with the warm winter sun, full of joy, the 20** New Year's day as promised.

  乙:新年拉近了我们成长的距离

  B: New Year closer to our growth in the distance

  甲:新年染红了我们快乐的生活

  A: the new year red in our happy life

  乙:新年让我们截取下了四季的片段

  B: the new year to make us the interception of seasons fragment

  甲:新年给了我们人生的禅想

  A: the new year to our life like Zen

  乙:在这一刻,我们已经感受到了春的气息

  B: at this moment, we have felt the breath of spring

  甲:今天,我们相聚在这里,享受缘分带给我们的欢乐,享受这段美好时光

  A: today, we meet here, enjoy the joy of fate brought us, enjoy this wonderful time

  乙:今天,我们相聚在这里,一起用心来感受真情,用爱来融化冰雪

  B: today, we meet here, with intentions to feel love, with love to melt ice and snow

  甲:今天,我们相聚在这里,敞开你的心扉,释放你的激情

  A: today, we meet here, open your heart, release your passion

  乙:今天,我们相聚在这里,这里将成为欢乐的`海洋,让快乐响彻云霄

  B: today, we meet here, there will be a sea of joy, so happy to make the welkin ring

  甲:今天,我们欢聚一堂、载歌载舞

  A: today, we have a joyous gathering, now singing, now dancing

  乙:今天,我们激情满怀、心潮澎湃

  B: today, we are full of passion, be full of excitement.

  甲:今天,我们送去我们的祝福

  A: today, we send our best wishes

  乙:带着祝愿、带着嘱托

  B: with wishes, with.

  甲:埋藏已久的期盼,化做今日相逢的喜悦

  A: buried in hope, do today meets joy

  乙:看,阳光灿烂,那是新年绚丽的色彩

  B: look, sunny, it was new year's brilliant colors

  甲:听,金钟朗朗,这是新年动人的旋律

  A: listen, bell ringing, this is the moving melody

  合:在诗与画流动的佳节里我欲邀同来一起庆贺快乐的节日.20**年元旦联欢会现在开始

  A: in poetry and painting flow season I desire with the invitation to celebrate the festival . 20** New Year's Day get-together now.

  公司年会英文主持词【2】

  1.Goodbye, and have a good year.再见了,祝你未来一年都很顺利。

  2.We are gathered here today to send off one of our upperclassman, Mr. Smith, who has been appointed to his new post in London. 今天在这里我们在这里相聚,为我们的学长史密斯先生送别,他被派到伦敦担任新职。

  3.May you have the best of luck in San Francisco.祝你在旧金山会有很好的运气。

  4.1.I really don’t know whether to be happy or sad here today.今天在这里我真的不知道要高兴,还是要悲伤。

  5.A year seems like such a long time to be away, so we will miss you a lot, and we hope you will miss us, too.过了一年,似乎是很久远以前的事,我们会很想念我你,希望你一样想念我们。

  6.We will miss him as a worker amongst us and also as a cheerful friend who could always brighten the day around here.他是我们的同仁,也是让我们在这儿的日子充满欢乐的一位开朗的朋友,我们会怀念他的 。

  7.I hope you will think of me from time to time as I shall be thinking of you always.我希望你们不时会想到我,就像我经常会想着你们一样。

  8.I certainly wish Mr. Smith the best of luck in everything he undertakes, either academically or socially, at Hope College and in America.我祝福史密斯先生在霍浦学院和美国,不论是在学术上或是在社会上,一切顺利,万事如意。

  9.Thank you for taking time off from your busy jobs to come here tonight to say goodbye to Miss Smith.感谢你们今晚从百忙之中抽空到这儿向史密斯小姐道别。

  10.All the members of your department are before you today to wish you farewell and good luck in your future.你部门的所有同仁都来到你面前,祝你一路平安,未来福星高照。

  11.Soinstead of concluding my speech with the customary “Good-bye,” allow me to say “Good luck and much happiness!”不要照一般习惯说“再见”作为结尾,我要说的是“祝好运,万事如意!”

  12.I’m full of excitement.我很兴奋。

  13.I owe a GREat deal to all of you.我欠你们大家太多了。

  14.Thank you for coming here tonight to see me off.谢谢你们今晚来为我送行。

  15.I will miss all of you while I’m away.我没和你们在一起时,我会惦记着你们每个人。

  16.I thank all of you for what you have done for me.我很感谢大家的一番厚意。

  17.I did not expect at all that you would hold a party like this for me.我一点也没想到你们为我举办一个这样的聚会。

  18.In the first place, I wish to say a word of thanks for holding this send-off party for me.为我办这个欢送会,首先我要说声谢谢。

  19.I certainly am thankful to the company for giving me such a chance, and I earnestly hope that I will live up to everyone’s expectations.我非常感谢公司给我这样的一个机会,我诚挚期盼不负大家的期许。

  20.I’d like to thank Mr. Smith not only for coming to this party, but also for making such a nice speech full of good advice and kind words encouragement.我要感谢史密斯先生莅临这个聚会,以及发表这么棒的演讲,充满了受益良多的忠告和鼓励的话。

【公司年会英文主持词】相关文章:

1.公司年会主持词

2.2017公司年会主持词

3.2015年会主持词:精选公司年会主持词

4.完整的公司年会主持词

5.【精华】公司年会主持词合集5篇

6.服装年会主持词

7.年会主持词大全

8.年会主持词2017

上一篇:婚宴主持词 下一篇:公司年会主持词