Interview English:英语面试经验

时间:2019-10-24 00:05:48 面试经验 我要投稿

Interview English:英语面试经验

Don't talk with your mouth full.
嘴里有食物,不可开口说话

Interview English:英语面试经验

Don't make much noise while you eat.
吃东西不要出声音

Don't blow your nose or use the toothpick at table.
不要拧鼻涕或用牙签剔牙

Don't appear to be pushy or overly anxious to get a job.
不必过分表现急着要工作

Be honest but not too modest.
要诚实,但不必太谦虚

Don't put yourself down or cut yourself up.
不可妄自菲薄或自贬

Try to avoid discussing politics or religion with your interviewer.
避免与面试人谈政治或宗教

A: Helpfulness and caring.
乐于助人和关心他人。

A: Adaptability and sense of humor.
适应能力和幽默感。

A: Cheerfulness and friendliness.
乐观和友爱。

Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?
你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?

A: pause a few seconds.
稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。
 
Q: They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends.
他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。

A: They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person.
他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。

Q: What personality traits do you admire?
你欣赏哪种性格的人?

A: I admire a person who ishonest, flexible and easy-going.
诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。

A: I like people who possess the "can do" spirit.
有“实际行动”的人。

Q: What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?
作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?

A: I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership.
我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标。

A: I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy.
我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。

Q: How do you normally handle criticism?
你通常如何处理別人的批评?

A: Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism.
沈默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。
 
A: When we cool off, we will discuss it later.
我会等大家冷靜下来再讨论。

Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?
在工作中,什么事令你不高兴?

A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated.
胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气。

A: Minds that are not receptive to new ideas.
不能接受新思想的那些取。

Q: How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work?
你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?

A: I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across.
我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。

Q: How do you handle your failure?
你怎样对待自己的失败?

A: None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake.
我们大家生来都不是十全十美的.,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误。

Q: What provide you with a sense of accomplishment.
什么会让你有成就感?

A: Doing my best job for your company.
为贵公司竭力效劳。

A: Finishing a project to the best of my ability.
尽我所能,完成一个项目。

Q: If you had a lot of money to donate, where would you donate it to? Why?

假如你有很多钱可以捐赠,你会捐给什么单位?为什么?

A: I would donate it to the medical research because I want to do something to help others. 我会捐给医药研究,因为我要为他人做点事。

A: I prefer to donate it to educational institutions.
我乐意捐给教育机构。

Q: What is most important in your life right now?
眼下你生活中最重要的是什么?

A: To get a job in my field is most important to me.
对我来说,能在这个领域找到工作是最重要的。

A: To secure employment hopefully with your company.
希望能在贵公司任职对我来说最重要。

Q: What current issues concern you the most?
目前什么事是你最关心的?

A: The general state of our economy and the impact of China' entry to WTO on our industry. 目前中国经济的总体情況以及中国入世对我们行业的影响。

Q: How long would you like to stay with this company?
你会在本公司服务多久呢?

A: I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field.
只要我能在我的行业力继续学习和长进,我就会留在这里。

Q: Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now?
你能预料五年后你会做什么吗?

A: As I have some administrative experience in my last job, I may use my organizational and planning skills in the future.
我在上一个工作中积累了一些行政经验,我将来也许要运用我组织和计划上的经验和技巧。

A: I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately.
我希望能充分展示我在这个行业的能力和智慧。

A: Perhaps, an opportunity at a management position would be exciting.
也许有机会,我将会从事管理工作。

如果不愿正面回答,也可以说:
It would be premature for me to predict this.
现在对此问题的预测,尚嫌过早。

甚至还可以打趣的说:
Hypothetically speaking, I might be able to do your current job as a director.
或 CEO 或 president说不定,我也能做你现在主任的工作呢!

Q: What range of pay-scale are you interested in?
你喜欢那一种薪水层次标准?

A: Money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this job is what interests me the most.
薪水固然重要,但这工作伴随而来的责任更吸引我。

假如你有家眷,可以说:
To be frank and open with you, I like this job, but I have a family to support.
坦白地说,我喜欢这份工作,不过我必须要负担我的家庭。

 

【Interview English:英语面试经验】相关文章:

1.职场英语:English interview skills

2.职场英语-How to deal with the Interview

3.英语面试经验细谈

4.细谈英语面试经验

5.英语面试经验分享

6.面试的经验

7.面试经验

8.携程面试经验